Thursday, May 2, 2013

Música, música, y más música

I  just returned from Cusco, but parciales (midterms) are here so its going to be a while before I have time to write about my trip.  So, I thought I'd post a few videos just in case anyone is getting bored.  Here is just a sampling of the sounds of Lima.  The jury is still out on this one...not sure if I love it or hate it.

Bowdoin has common hour; La Católica has Jueves Culturales.  I took in today's concert (just inside the main gate of the university) with a very international group of friends:


Today a few of the main streets in Lima were closed so I spent even more time on the combi than usual.   Here are some of the most popular radio beats-without question they are terrible-with background music like this its amazing I get any homework done on my way to school:

 




No comments:

Post a Comment